1.似乎,生命如征程,人的一生注定疾步匆匆,从古到今。
2.只有我们愿意打开心内的窗,才会看见心灵的宝藏;只有我们愿意打开心内的窗,才会看见门外清明的风景;只有我们愿意打开心内的窗,人间的
3.一个安静的夜晚,我独自一人,有些空虚,有些凄凉。坐在星空下,抬头仰望美丽天空,感觉真实却又虚幻,闪闪烁烁,似乎看来还有些跳动。美的一切总在瞬间,如同“海市蜃楼”般,也只是刹那间的一闪而过。当天空变得明亮,而这星星也早已一同退去。
4.风,那么轻柔,带动着小树.小草一起翩翩起舞。当一阵清风飘来,如同母亲的手轻轻抚摸自己的脸庞。我喜欢那种感觉,带有丝丝凉意,让人心旷神怡。享受生活,不一定要有山珍海味.菱罗绸缎为伴,大自然便是上帝给人类的最为珍贵的赐予。
5.在浩翰的大海中航行,迷失方向,水手将葬身海底;在茫茫的戈壁中跋涉,迷失方向,旅者将暴尸荒野;在无边的探索中寻找希望之光,迷失方向,你将会与成功擦肩而过,抱憾终生。
6.只有启程,才会到达理想和目的地,只有拼搏,才会获得辉煌的成功,只有播种,才会有收获。只有追求,才会品味堂堂正正的人生。
7.人生弯弯曲曲水,世事重重叠叠山。热情去奔跑,去超越,然后才能
8.生活中受伤难免,失败跌倒并不可怕,可怕的是因此而一
9.尊重别人是一种美德,受人尊重是一种幸福。
10.信念之于人,犹翅膀之于鸟,信念是飞翔的翅膀。
11.生活是一位睿智的长者,生活是一位博学的老师,它常常春风化雨,润物无声地为我们指点迷津,给我们人生的启迪。
12.有了执着,生命旅程上的寂寞可以铺成一片蓝天;有了执着,孤单可以演绎成一排鸿雁;有了执着,欢乐可以绽放成满圆的鲜花。
13.因为爱心,流浪的人们才能重返家园;因为爱心,疲惫的灵魂才能活力如初。渴望爱心,如同星光渴望彼此辉映;渴望爱心,如同世纪之歌渴望永远被唱下去。
14.尊重是一缕春风,一泓清泉,一颗给人温暖的舒心丸,一剂催人奋进的强心剂。
15.生命的美丽,永远展现在她的进取之中;就像大树的美丽,是展现在它负势向上高耸入云的蓬勃生机中;像雄
16.水远远而来,始自涓涓细流,在永不停息的流动中壮大和充实着自己。无论高山积雪,还是地底清泉,相同的生存理念将它们紧紧凝聚在一起,哗哗作响是它们不离不弃的质朴允诺。
17.在每个人心中,都曾停留过那些值得怀念的'人,也许还在,也许早已消逝,在茫茫人海中丢失。于是,那份怀念便得凄凉,因为模糊的记忆中只剩下一个“空壳”,没有什么,甚至连自己的心都装不下。时间把一切抹平,也把当日的泪水封锁,因为已经没有,怀念只是悲凉!
18.在花的眼中,蜂是挚友,因为蜂给予她生命的延续。
19.一颗孤独的心需要爱的滋润;一颗冰冷的心需要友谊的温暖;一颗绝望的心需要力量的托慰;一颗苍白的心需要真诚的帮助;一颗充满戒备关闭的门是多么需要真诚这一把钥匙打开呀!
20.人生是美好的,又是短暂的。有的人生寂寞,有的人生多彩,不同的人有着不同的人生追求;人生是一条没有回程的单行线,每个人都用自己的所有时光前行。
21.朝阳与落日总是更能令人感动,只因那一刻他正午的锋芒熔成了圆润的辉光。
在故事开始的时候不要提它,否则,结尾可能会恨突兀。
The idea puzzled me so much that I stopped for a few seconds to try to make it out.
这个想法使我如此迷惑,以至于我停下几秒钟努力想明白它。
The taxi driver often reminds passengers to take their belongings when they leave the car.
当乘客离开时,出租车司机经常提醒他们带好行李。
It is so nice to hear from her. Believe it or not, we last met more than thirty years ago.
收到她的来信真是太好了。不管你信不信,我们上次见面是在三十多年前。
Be careful when you cross this very busy street. If not, you may get run over by a car.
穿过这条繁忙街道时要小心。否则,你可能会被车撞倒。
His mother had thought it would be good for his character to get away from home and earn some money on his own.
他的妈妈本以为独自离家挣钱会对他的性格有好处。
As we joined the big crowd, I got separated from my friends.
当我们加入一大群人时,我和我的朋友走散了。
Would you slow down a bit please? I can not keep up with you.
你能慢一点吗?我跟不上你了。
Nick is looking for another job because nothing he does satisfies his boss.
尼克正在找新工作,因为他现在做的一切都不能使他的老板满意。
Watch him and then try to copy what he does.
观察他,然后努力模仿他做的。
She looked up his number in the phone book to make sure that she had got it right.
她在电话本里查找他的电话号码以确保之前输入正确。
It is wise to have some money put away for old age.
存一些钱以备年老是明智的做法。
That is the reason why I’m not in favour of revising the plan.
这就是我不赞成修正这个计划的原因。
His failure was due to the fact that he had not practised for a long time.
他的失败是由于他没有练习很长时间。
It is likely that it will rain in the evening.
可能晚上会下雨。
How they went to America is what I want to know.
他们如何到的美国是我想知道的事情。
It occurred to him that he had left his key at home.
他突然想起把钥匙落在了家里。
The reason why he came late was that he didn’t catch the early bus.
他迟到的原因是他没有赶上早班车。
I’m looking forward to the day when Tai Wan returns to China.
我期待着太晚回归祖国的那一天。
He sat by the fire, reading a novel.
他坐在火旁,读着一本小说。
My dream came true at last.
我的梦想最终实现了。
It will not be long before we meet again.
不久之后我们就会再次见面的。
The English play in which my students acted at the New Year’s party was a great success.
新年聚会上,学生表演的这部英语剧非常成功。
I worked in a business where almost everyone is waiting for a great chance.
我在一家几乎人人都在等好机会的企业里工作。
He kept looking at her, wondering whether he had seen her somewhere.
他一直看着她,想知道他是否在某个地方见过她。
It is a great honor for Beijing that the Olympic Games will be held in Beijing.
年奥运会将在北京举行对北京来说是一个很大的荣誉。
Timmy was fined a large sum of money by the judge for drunken driving.
由于被判定酒驾,Timmy 被罚了一大笔钱。
Although he thought he was helping us with the work, he was actually in the way.
尽管他认为是在帮我们,实际上是在碍事。
Most hotels have websites where you can find answers to your questions.
大多数旅馆都有你可以找到你问题答案的网站。
That most of languages are now threatened and may disappear is a serious matter to the people.
大多数语言受到威胁可能会消失,这对人们来说是件危急的事情。
The fact that Great Britain is made up of three countries is still unknown to many people.
很多人仍然不知道英国由三个国家组成。
Now that you’ve got a chance, you might as well make full use of it.
既然你有机会,不妨好好利用它。
It was only when I reread his poems recently that I begin to appreciate their beauty.
在我重读他诗歌的时候,我才开始领会它们的美。
As is reported in the newspapers, talks between the two countries are making progress.
正如报纸上所报道的那样,两国之间的谈话正在取得进展。
They came to the conclusion that not all things can be done by a computer.
他们得出结论,不是所有的事情都可以被计算机做。
Smoking does great harm to our health.
吸烟对我们的健康造成很大的危害。
Only then did he realize his mistakes.
仅仅那个时候他才意识到他的错误。
Come and see me whenever you are convenient .
方便的时候来看看我。
I thought Jim would say something about his school report , but he didn’t mention it .
我想吉姆会说一些关于他成绩单的事情,但是他没有提。
By the end of last year , another new gymnasium had been completed in Beijing.
到去年年底为止,另一个体育馆已经在北京被建成了。
when and where to go for the on—salary holiday has not been decided.
带薪休假的时间和地点还没有被决定。
I wonder why Jenny hasn’t written us recently. We should have heard from her by now.
我想知道珍妮最近没给我们写信的原因,目前为止我们本应该收到她的来信的。
He will have learned English for eight years by the time he graduates from the university next year.
到明年他从大学毕业的时候,他将学习英语八年了。
I feel it is your husband who is to blame for the spoiled child .
我感觉应该为这个被宠坏的孩子受到责备的人是你的丈夫。
Rainforests are being cut and burned at such a speed that they will disappear from the earth in the near future .
雨林正在被以如此快的速度被砍伐和燃烧以至于不远的将来它们就会从地球上消失。
It will not be long before we know the result of the experiment .
不久之后,我们就会知道实验的结果了。
Selecting a mobile phone for personal use is no easy task because technology is changing so rapidly.
选择一部供个人使用的手机不是件简单的事情,因为科技改变如此的迅速。
In such dry weather , the flowers will have to be watered if they are to survive .
在这样干旱的天气,这些花要想活下来就必须被浇水。
Hundreds of jobs will be lost if the factory closes .
如果工厂关闭,成百上千的工作将消失。
A new cinema is being built here .They hope to finish it next month .
一家新的影院正在这里被建。他们希望下个月完成它。
The reporter said that the UFO was traveling east to west when he saw it .
这位记者说,不明飞行物正在由西向东移动时,他看到了它。
All the preparations for the task have been completed , and we are really to start.
这项任务的所有准备工作已经完成,我们真的要出发了。
Try some of the juice——perhaps you will like it .
尝尝这个果汁,可能你会喜欢的。
The price has gone down , but I doubt whether it will remain so .
价格已经下降了,但是我怀疑是否会保持这样。
No sooner had he got to the lab than he set out to do the experiment.
他一到实验室就开始做实验。
Helen had left her key in the office, so she had to wait until her husband came back home .
海伦把钥匙落在了办公室,所以在她丈夫回来之前必须等。
An awful accident did , however , occur the other day .
几天前确实发生了一场糟糕的事故。
In some western countries , demand for graduates from MBA courses has fallen down .
在一些西方国家,对MBA课程的毕业生的要求已经降低了。
The evening news comes on at seven o’clock and lasts only thirty minutes.
晚间新闻在七点开始,仅仅持续三十分钟。
It was not a serious illness , and she soon got over it.
那不是一场严重的疾病,不久她就克服了。
The final examination is coming up soon. It is time for us to get down to our studies.
期末考试不久就要来了,我们该开始认真学习了。
John was late for the business meeting because his flight had been delayed by a heavy storm.
约翰开商业会议迟到了,因为他的航班被一场严重的暴风雪耽搁了。
The Internet has brought about big changes in the way we work .
互联网给我们的工作方式带来很大的改变。
Lose one hour in the morning and you will be looking for it in the rest of the day .
在早晨失去一个小时,剩下的一天你都会一直在寻找它。
I am sure that Laura’s latest play , once staged, will prove a great success.
我确信劳拉最新的戏剧一旦在舞台上演,将会是巨大的成功。
I don’t mind picking up your things from the store. Besides, the walk will do me good .
我不介意去商店取你的东西,而且,走路对我有好处。
People may have different opinions about Mary, but I admire her. After all, she is a great musician.
人们对于玛丽可能有不同的看法,但是我欣赏她。毕竟,她是一个伟大的音乐家。
2、 昨日撒下勤奋种,今朝一搏必成功。鲤鱼一跃便成龙,大鹏展翅震长空。前程似锦圆美梦,锦衣凯旋沐春风。寒窗不负苦心人
3、 有一份期待,曾经固守曾经孤独曾经也有诸多的无奈,记忆里写满黎明后的英语也写缕缕人生革命情怀,高考的季节里没有花香没有恋爱,太多太多别人的享受只能独自融化在思维中理解,登上这条船要扬帆要破浪要历经磨难。
4、我觉得自己太失败了、太马虎了、太大意了。还是平时努力程度不够啊。我要发奋学习,“学而时习之,不亦乐乎”。我要发扬“锲而不舍,金石可镂”的精神。“失败乃是成功之母”我要化悲痛为力量,下次一定用优异的成绩来回报父母、老师,在学海上扬帆,奋勇前进!