关于外贸常用的英语句子篇一
1、We trade with people in all countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.
我们在平等互利的基础上和各国人民进行贸易。
2、They mainly trade with Japanese firms.
他们主要和日本商行进行贸易。
3、For the past five years, we have done a lot of trade with your company.
在过去的五年中,我们与贵国进行了大量的贸易。
4、Our purpose is to explore the possibilities of developing trade with you.
我们的目的是和你们探讨一下发展贸易的可能性。
5、There should always be exceptions to the rule.
凡事总有例外。
6、There has been a slowdown in the wool trade with you.
和你们的羊毛贸易已有所减少。
7、To respect the local custom of the buying country is one important aspect of China's foreign policy.
尊重买方国家的风俗习惯是我国贸易政策的一个重要方面。
8、I don't know whether you care to answer right away.
我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。
9、Our trade is conducted on the basis of equality.
我们是在平等的基础上进行贸易。
10、I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.
我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。
11、Our company mainly trades in arts and crafts.
我们公司主要经营手工艺品。
12、We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.
我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。
13、Trade in leather has gone up (down) 3%.
皮革贸易上升(下降)了百分之三。
14、They are well-known in trade circles.
他们在贸易界很有名望。
15、Trade in general is improving.
贸易情况正在好转。
16、I would not waste my time pursuing that.
如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。
17、Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.
请了解这一点对我们至关重要。
18、Our foreign trade is continuously expanding.
我们的对外贸易不断发展。
19、Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?
20、Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.
我们的方针是不授与专卖权。
21、We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.不胜感激贵方对此事的关照。
22、We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements.如承赐示具体要求,不胜感激。
23、It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur.我方如有机会同样效劳贵方,将不胜欣慰。
24、"We assure you of our best services at all times.我方保证向贵方随时提供最佳服务。
25、"This places our dealers in a highly competitive position and also enable them to enjoy a maximum profit.这样可以使我方经营者具有很强的竞争力,还可获得最大的利润。
26、I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.我很感激你对这件事情的理解。
27、It's our principle in business to keep our promise."守信用"是我们经营的原则。
28、Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June?请您在6月份前答复我上述问题好吗?
29、Please feel free to call me at any time, I will continually provide full support.请随时与我联系,我将持续地提供全程支持。
30、Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if necessary.希望上述说明很清楚,如有必要,我们很乐意再进一步讨论。
关于外贸常用的英语句子篇二
1、We'd like to order your products. We'll send our official order today.我们想订你们的货,今天会寄上正式的订单。
2、Did you get our order for your telephones?你是否收到了我们订电话机的订单?
3、We've noticed that your orders have been falling off lately, haven't you?我们发现贵公司的订单最近逐渐减少了,对吗?
4、I am writing to confirm / enquire / inform you...我写信时要确认/询问/通知你…
5、Can you let me have the name and quantities?你可以告诉我货名和数量吗?
6、Unless you order in March, we won't be able to deliver in June.除非你方三月订货,否则我们无法6月送货。
7、I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。
8、from our decision at the previous meeting...如我们在上次会议中的决定。。。
9、As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。
10、Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。
11、Can we make a change on order No. 29734?我们可以修改一下29734号订单吗?
12、Our offer is reasonable and realistic. It comes in line with the prevailing market.我方的报价是合理的、现实的,符合当前市场的价格水平。
13、We make a counter-offer to you of $150 per metric ton F.O.B. London.我们还价为每公吨伦敦离岸价150美元。
14、There are a number of issues with our new system.我们的新系统有些问题。
15、We seek your assistance to cascade / reply this message to your staff.我们请求你的帮助,将此信息传达给你们的员工。
16、Could you please let me know the status of this project?请让我知道这个计划的进度?
17、Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.请让我知道任何我可以帮得上忙的地方。
18、Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.有劳贵方,不胜感激。
19、I'm afraid I don't find your price competitive at all.我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。
20、This offer is based on an expanding market and is competitive.此报盘着眼于扩大销路而且很有竞争性。
外贸英语的常用句子
When could you introduce me to your sister company?
什么时候把贵公司的兄弟公司介绍给我们?
Would you please introduce us to some of the most reliable exporters of Chinese handicrafts?
请向我们推荐一些最可靠的中国手工艺品出口商,可以吗?
If you are interested in dealing, with us in other products of our company, please inform us of your requirements as well as your banker's name and address.
如果你们有意经营我公司其他产品,请告知你方要求及往来银行的名称和地址。
Because of the rapid development of our business in Asia, we think it's necessary to open a branch at the following address.
鉴于我们在亚洲地区业务的迅速发展,有必要在下列地点设立分公司。
We've often expressed our interest in investing in China.
我们一直对在中国投资很感兴趣。
Our abundant resources and stable policy provide foreigners with the advantages they invest here.
我们丰富的资源和稳定的政策为外商投资提供了有利条件。
Thank you for your manner of business cooperation.
我们对你们的合作态度非常满意。
We have been working on expanding our scope of .
我们一直努力设法扩大与中国的合作范围。
We believe in long-term cooperation with China because we view the future as bright.
我们相信与中国长期合作的前途是光明的。
We want to develop direct contact with Continental buyers for ourselves.
我们想为自己的公司同欧洲大陆的买主建立起直接的联系。
We see that your firm specializes in Light Industrial Goods, and we are willing to establish business relationship with you.
得知贵公司专门经营轻工业品,我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。
We are one of the largest importers of Electric Goods in this city, and we wish to establish business relationship with you.
我们是此地最大的电器进口商之一,愿意与你们建立业务关系。
We are willing to enter into business relationship with your company on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.
我们愿在平等互利的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。
Our two countries have had trade relations for ten years.
我们两国之间已经有了10年的贸易关系。
We've never had any difficulties with our Chinese partners, and we'd like to make as many new contacts as we can.
和中国同行共事从来没有什么困难,希望今后我们之间尽可能多地建立新的关系。
We have made a very good start in our business with Japan.
我们和日本在业务上有了良好的开端。
Our company is thinking of expanding its business relationship with China.
我公司想扩大与中国的贸易关系。
As is known, we set great store by the trade relationship with the third world countries.
众所周知,我们十分重视同第三世界国家的贸易关系。
We look forward to reactivating our business relationship.
我们盼望我们的业务关系重新活跃起来。
We shall welcome a chance to renew our friendly relationship.
很高兴能有机会来恢复我们的友好关系。
We'll try our best to widen our business relationship with you.
我们将尽力扩大同你们的贸易关系。
We're writing you in order to establish business relationship.
我们写此信是为了与你方建立业务关系。
The arrangement will contribute to cement our pleasant relationship.
此项安排将有助于巩固我们良好的关系。
We're willing to restore our business relationship.
我们希望能恢复贸易关系。
It will be advantageous if steps are taken to resume our business relationship on the basis of mutual benefit.
如果我们采取措施在互利的基础上恢复业务关系,对我们都是有利的。
The depressed market results in the stagnation of trade.
市场萧条导致贸易停滞。
We have been doing quite well in our business, we are willing to open an account with you.
我们的生意一直做得不错,希望能与你们建立帐户往来关系。
Давайте приступим к елу .
让我们开始谈业务吧。
Мы хотели ы осуить с вами вопрос о нашем сотруничестве.
我们想同贵方讨论我们合作的问题。
С чего мы начнём?
我们从什么问题开始?
то вы соираетесь осужать во время встречи?
会谈时您打算谈什么?
Мы приехали к вам, чтоы поговорить с вами о артерных селках.
我们到你们这里来是为了同你们谈易货贸易的问题。
Наша компания починена войному руковоству.
我们公司属于双重领导。
Наша компания преставляет соой госуарственное внешнеторговое преприятие, соеиняющее произвоство и торговлю.
我们公司是工贸结合的国营外贸企业。
Компания выполняет госуарственную заачу внешней торговли.
公司承担国家下达的外贸任务。
Компания занимается импортом и экспортом проукции лёгкой промышленности.
公司经营轻工业产品的'进出口业务。
Оъеинение является всекитайским интегрированным преприятием .
公司是全国性集团公司
Оъеинение применяет систему ответственности презиента .
公司实行总经理负责制。
Компания является комплексным местным преприятием внешней торговли.
公司是综合性地方对外贸易企业。
Компания слеует политике 《оживления экономики внутри страны》 и 《открытия оступа к внешнему миру》.
公司遵循对内搞活和对外开放的方针。
Компания приерживается принципа 《равенства и взаимной выгоы》 .
公司坚持平等互利的原则。
Компания серечно желает всестороннего сотруничества с еловыми кругами всех стран.
公司衷心欢迎国外各界通力合作。
Компания может преложить услуги в технической консультации.
本公司可提供技术咨询服务。
Компания занимается научным исслеованием по улучшению качества товаров лёгкой промышленности.
本公司从事轻工业产品科技开发工作。
В оъеинение вхоят местные и специальные компании.
公司设有分公司和专业公司。
В оъеинение вхоят торговые компании и преставительства.
公司设有贸易公司和代表处。
Компания устанавливает и развивает торговые связи и связи технике-экономического сотруничества внутри страны и за её преелами.
公司真诚地与国内外朋友建立和发展贸易关系,进行经济技术合作。
Компания завоевала хорошую репутацию во внешней торговле строгим солюением контрактов, наёжной служой на основе равенства и взаимной выгоы.
本公司信守合同,在平等互利的基础上提供可靠的服务,从而在对外贸易方面获得良好信誉。