如:She always has an ax to grind. You should take whatever she says with a pinch of salt.
她总是心怀叵测,对她说的话你得多留神 。
2.not have one’s heart in the right place 心数不正
如:He doesn’t have his heart in the right place. He would find every opportunity to stab in the back of others.
他的心数不正,动不动就在别人的背后捅刀子。
3. stab in the back 背后捅刀子
如:I was taken aback and didn’t think Zhang would stab me in the back. I placed too much trust in her.
我万万没想到张某会在背后捅我一刀。我过去太信任她了。
4. badmouth somebody 说某人的坏话
如:I’ve never badmouthed anyone.
我从来没说过任何人的坏话。
5. smite with the tongue 血口喷人
如:Don't offend her. She always smites with the tongue.
千万别得罪她,她经常血口喷人。
6.speak with one’s tongue in one’s cheek 假惺惺的说
如:I feel sick of her. She always speaks with her tongue in her cheek.
我特别讨厌她。她说话总是假惺惺地。
7. go back on one’s words 说话不算数
如:We cannot account on him. He always goes back on his words.
他那个人说话从不算数,我们可不能依靠他。
8. bite the hand that feeds one 恩将仇报
如:Don’t you know she’s the one that would bite the hand that feeds her?
你难道不知道她是个恩将仇报的人?
9.have the gall to do 厚着脸皮去干
如:How can you have the gall to complain about other people’s being lazy?
你怎么能厚着脸皮去抱怨说别人不勤快?
10.beef 发牢骚
如:I’m really bored with his sitting there doing nothing but beefing.
他坐在那里什么事也不干,总是发牢骚,真烦死人。
本人过去三年来的大部分时间都是从事的秘书工作,自信足够资格填补你们招聘的职位。
2.So I hope you will be able to help me find this sort of employment, not only because I need the money, but also because this type of job would give me an opportunity to improve my ability.
希望阁下能相助谋此类工作,不仅是因为本人目前手头拮据,而且我相信此类工作有助于我工作能力的提高。
3.The companies for which I have worked have given me permission to refer you to them for information about the quality of the work I did while in their employ.
此外,本人自信英文能力颇强,可以符合贵公司的需要。
4.I have worked as a vehicle salesman for XX Co. for the past four years.
本人在过去四年在XX公司担任汽车推销员。担任此职前,曾在某百货公司推销电器。
5.Unfortunately I have had to leave my position, as my employers have been forced to liquidate their business due to the worldwide economic adversity.
非常不幸,本人不得不离职,因为一次世界性的经济不景气使我的雇主不得不结束公司业务。
6.I have worked as a senior clerk for the ZHONGJI International Freight Forwarding Co. Ltd. for the past two years. At present I am their chief salesman account for over one half of the sales.
本人在过去的两年中,一直就职于中集国际贸易货运代理有限公司,目前任该公司销售主任,个人所完成的销售任务占该部门全部业务额的一半以上,佣金为主要收入来源。
7.I worked mainly on commission and I feel that I am able to earn a substantial amount although I am very young.
尽管目前还很年轻,但自信有能力赚取更多实际利润。
8.Since 2014 I have been responsible for all office details in the administration of sales. In the course of my work. I have become familiar with the various sales territories, and have also in my spare time experience of handling business problems other than my proper sphere.
本人自2014年起,一直担任售货业务工作。在工作期间,除正式业务范围外,还与各地区客户颇有来往,并利用公余时间,学习了许多有关商业问题的处理。
9. I am desirous of leaving the office in order to gain more experience in an exporter's company. My present employer knows of my ambition and is helping me to find a new place.
本人希望在经营出口业务的公司工作,以便能获得更多的经验,故愿转职。本人现任职公司的老板对我的工作雄心颇为赞许,因而愿协助我另谋他职。
10.I am sure that these clients would equally welcome my service if I work for you.
我确信,这些客户也会同样欢迎我的服务。
很霸气的英文常见句子
1、Dont push mearound. 不要摆布我。
2、Wiseup 放聪明点好吗
3、Put up or shut up. 要么你就去做不然就给我闭嘴。
4、Youeat with that mouth.你是用这张嘴吃饭的吗
5、Do you want to pick a fight 你要挑起争端吗
很霸气的英文常用句子
1、You and what army 你和哪一路人马啊
2、Thats morelikeit。这才像话。像个长者一样地说
3、Do it yourself then。既然如此,你自己来吧。
4、See. / I told you so。我老早告诉过你。
5、That‘s going too far。太过分了!
很霸气的英文
1、Im counting on you. / Youremy only hope。就指望你了。
2、So what那又怎样?毫不在乎地说!
3、Who do you think you are你以为你是谁啊?!毫不客气地说!
4、Do something about it / Dont justsitthere想想办法吧!别闲坐着!
5、Anycomplaints / Do you havesomething to say你有何不满?/你有什么话要说吗?
很霸气的英文必备句子
1、Do you want to pick a fight.
你要挑起争端吗。
2、Thats morelikeit.
这才像话。像个长者一样地说。
3、Youeat with that mouth.
你是用这张嘴吃饭的吗。
4、play dirty.
耍阴招
5、You and what army.
你和哪一路人马啊。
6、Dont push mearound.
不要摆布我。
7、Wiseup.
放聪明点好吗。
8、See. / I told you so.
我老早告诉过你。
9、play me.
玩我,耍我。
10、Anycomplaints / Do you havesomething to say.
你有何不满?/你有什么话要说吗?
11、Im counting on you. / Youremy only hope.
就指望你了。
12、Do it yourself then.
既然如此,你自己来吧。
13、play… card.
用……招数。
14、Who do you think you are.
你以为你是谁啊?!毫不客气地说!
15、So what
那又怎样?毫不在乎地说!
16、Stop playing thefool. / Don't act stupid.
别装傻了
17、Put up or shut up.
要么你就去做不然就给我闭嘴。
18、Do something about it / Dont justsitthere.
想想办法吧!别闲坐着!
19、That's going too far。
太过分了!