《星球大战7》经典台词
1.Han Solo: Chewie, we're home.
汉·索洛:楚伊,我们到家了。
2.【出自预告片】
Luke Skywalker: The Force is strong in my family. My father has it. I have it. My sister has it. You have that power, too.
卢克·天行者:我们家族拥有的原力很强。我父亲有,我拥有,我的妹妹有,你也有那种力量。
3.Rey: There are stories about what happened.
蕾伊:有一些故事,是关于以前发生的事情。
Han Solo: It's true. All of it. The Dark Side, the Jedi. They're real.
汉·索洛:是真的,都是真的。黑暗面,绝地武士,他们活生生存在。
4.Leia: Hope is not lost today... it is found.
莱娅:希望并未在今天消失,它被寻回了。
5.Han Solo: I've got a bad feeling about this.
汉·索洛:对这件事我感觉很不好。
6.Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.
蕾伊:你会除去这些枷锁,离开这个囚室,留着门。
Stormtrooper: What did you say?
冲锋兵:你说什么?
Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.
蕾伊:你会除去这些枷锁,离开这个囚室,留着门。
Stormtrooper: I will tighten these restraints, scavenger scum!
冲锋兵:我会锁紧它们,拾荒垃圾!
Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.
蕾伊:你会除去这些枷锁,离开这个囚室,留着门。
Stormtrooper: I will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.
冲锋兵:我会除去这些枷锁,离开这个囚室,留着门。
Rey: You will drop your gun.
蕾伊:你会把枪扔掉。
Stormtrooper: And I'll drop my gun.
冲锋兵:我会把枪扔掉。
7.Finn: What should we do with her?
费恩:她来了,我们怎么办?
Han Solo: Is there a gabage chute... or trash compactor?
汉·索洛:那里有没有垃圾滑梯……或者垃圾夯实机?
8.Poe Dameron: Why are you helping me?
波·达梅隆:你为什么救我?
Finn: Because it's the right thing to do.
费恩:因为这是正确的事情。
Poe Dameron: ...You need a pilot.
波·达梅隆:……你需要飞行员。
Finn: I need a pilot.
费恩:我需要飞行员。
2. “What a piece of junk!”
3. “Watch your mouth kid, or you’ll find yourself floating home.”
4. “Aren’t you a little short for a stormtrooper?”
5. “The Force is strong with this one.”
6. “Don’t call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight glob of grease.”
7. “This is some rescue. You came in here and you didn’t have a plan for getting out?”
8. “Boring conversation anyway. Luke, we’re gonna have company!”
“I’ll be careful.”
9. “This will be a day long remembered. It has seen the end of Kenobi, and will soon see the end of the rebellion.”
10. “I’ve got a very bad feeling about this.”
11. “That’s no moon, it’s a space station.”
12. “May the Force be with you.”
13. “Use the Force, Luke.”
14. “I find your lack of faith disturbing.”
15. “What are we going to do? We’ll be sent to the spice mines of Kessel and smashed into who knows what.”
16. “Look, good against remotes is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.”
17. “You’re all clear, kid! Now let’s blow this thing and go home!”
“Only a master of evil, Darth.”
18. “Mos Eisley spaceport. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.”
“You are part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor. Take her away!”
19. “Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi. You’re my only hope.”
20. “I’m Luke Skywalker, I’m here to rescue you.”
21. “Into the garbage chute, flyboy!”
“He’s the brains, sweetheart!”
22. “This is Red 5, I’m going in.”
23. “You don’t need to see his identification … These aren’t the droids you’re looking for … He can go about his business … Move along.”
24. “I’m a member of the Imperial Senate on a diplomatic mission to Alderaan.”
“You’ll be dead!”
25. “If this is a consular ship, where is the ambassador? — Commander, tear this ship apart until you’ve found those plans. And bring me the passengers, I want them alive!”
26. “When I left you, I was but the learner, now I am the master.”
27. “Evacuate in our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate their chances.”
28. “You just watch yourself.(经典台词) We’re wanted men. I have the death sentence on 12 systems.”
29. “You’ve never heard of the Millennium Falcon? … It’s the ship that made the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs.”
30. “These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise.”
关于告别:生生不息,繁荣昌盛。
On Logic: "Logic is the beginning of wisdom not the end. "
关于逻辑:逻辑是智慧的开端,而不是结束。
On sacrifice: "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few."
关于牺牲:多数人的需求比少数人的更重要。
On the environment: "Judging by the pollution content of the atmosphere, I believe we have arrived at the late twentieth century."
关于环境:根据大气污染物来判断,我认为我们来到了20世纪末。
On violence: "Where there is no emotion, there is no motive for violence."
关于暴力:没有情绪,也就不会有使用暴力的念头。
On technology: "Computers make excellent and efficient servants, but I have no wish to serve under them."
关于科技: 计算机是优秀高效的仆人,但我不希望听他们指挥。
On vanity: "Beauty is transitory. "
关于浮华:美是短暂的。
On impulse buying: "It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."
关于冲动消费:真是奇怪,你们人类多长时间就要想法设法,得到自己不想要的东西。
On women: "I have never understood the female capacity to avoid a direct answer to any question."
关于女人:我永远也搞不明白女士们那种回避直接回答问题的能力。
On desire: "After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is so often true."
关于欲望:过些时候,你也许会发现拥有一件东西毕竟不像需要时那样令人开心。 这不符合逻辑,但往往是真的。