1. How are you doing?(你好吗?) 。
2. I'm doing great。(我过得很好。) 。
3. What's up?(出什么事了/你在忙些什么/怎么了?) 。
4. Nothing special。(没什么特别的。) 。
5. Hi. Long time no see。(嗨,好久不见了。) 。
6. So far so good。(到目前为止,一切都好。) 。
7. Things couldn't be better。(一切顺利。) 。
8. How about yourself?(你自己呢?) 。
9. Today is a great day。(今天是个好日子。) 。
10. Are you making progress?(有进展吗?) 。
11. May I have your name, please?(请问尊姓大名?) 。
12. I've heard so much about you。(久仰大名。) 。
13. I hope you're enjoying your staying here。(希望你在这里过得愉快。) 。
14. Let's get together again。(改天再聚聚。) 。
15. That's a great idea!(好主意!) 。
16. Please say hello to your mother for me。(请代我向你母亲问好。) 。
17. I'm glad to have met you。(很高兴遇到你。) 。
18. Don't forget us。(别忘了我们。) 。
19. Keep in touch。(保持联系。) 。
20. I had a wonderful time here。(我在这里度过了难忘的时光。) 。
21. Have a nice weekend。(周末愉快。) 。
22. Same to you。(彼此彼此。) 。
23. Nice talking to you。(很高兴与你聊天。) 。
24. Take care of yourself。(自己当心/照顾好你自己。) 。
25. Thank you for everything。(谢谢你的多方关照/你为我所做的一切。) 。
26. Thank you all for coming。(谢谢光临。) 。
27. I appreciate your help。(我感谢你的帮助。) 。
28. You're always welcome。(别客气/不用谢) 。
29. Forget it。(算了吧) 。
30. It was my pleasure。(不用谢。) 。
31. I made a mistake。(我弄错了。) 。
32. I'm terribly sorry。(实在抱歉。) 。
33. I must apologize!(我必须道歉!) 。
34. I feel terrible。(我感觉糟透了。) 。
35. It's not your fault. (那不是你的错。) 。
36. Sorryto bother /have bothered you。(抱歉,打扰一下/打扰你了。) 。
37. What do you do?(你做什么工作?) 。
38. How do you like your new job?(你觉得你的新工作怎样?) 。
39. I like it a lot。(我很喜欢。) 。
40. I like reading and listening to music。(我喜欢阅读和欣赏音乐。) 。
41. What's wrong?(怎么回事?) 。
42. What happened?(发生什么事了?) 。
43. I hope nothing is wrong。(我希望一切顺利。) 。
44. I know how you feel。(我知道你的感受。) 。
45. Sorry to hear that。(听到这个消息我很难受。) 。
46. Come on, you can do that。(来吧,你能做到的。) 。
47. Use your head。(动动脑筋。) 。
48. You did a great job。(你赶得很好。) 。
49. That's very nice of you。(你真好。) 。
50. I'm very proud of you。(我为你感到自豪。) 。
51. I like your style。(我喜欢你的风格。) 。
52. I love you guys。(我爱你们。) 。
53. How do I look?(我看起来怎么样?) 。
54. You look great!(你看上去棒极了!) 。
55. That's fantastic!(那真是棒极了!) 。
56. That's really something。(那真是了不起!) 。
57. It's a pleasure working with you。(与您合作很愉快。) 。
58. Congratulations on you success。(祝贺你的成功。) 。
59. I'd like to propose a toast。(我提议干杯!) 。
60. Are you married or single?(你结婚了吗?) 。
61. I've been dying to see you。(我非常想见到你。) 。
62. I'm crazy about you。(我为你疯狂/痴迷/神魂颠倒。) 。
63. I love you with all my heart。(我全心全意爱你!) 。
64. You're everything to me。(你是我的一切!) 。
65. You're in love!(你恋爱了!) 。
66. I'm tired of working all day。(整日工作使我厌烦。) 。
67. You work too much。(你做得太多了。) 。
68. Money will come and go。(钱乃身外之物。) 。
69. Are you crazy?(你疯了吗?) 。
70. Have you got it?(明白了吗?) 。
71. I've got it。(我懂了。) 。
72. I can't afford that。(我承担/买不起。) 。
73. I did it, I'm so happy now。(我做到了,现在我很满意。) 。
74. I don't care。(不关我的事/我不管。) 。
75. I don't think so。(我不这么想/我看不会/不行/不用。) 。
76. I guess so。(我想是吧。) 。
77. I have no other choice。(我别无选择。) 。
78. I will do my best!(我会尽力的!) 。
79. I mean it。(我是认真的。) 。
80. I'm so scared。(我怕极了。) 。
81. It's hard to say。(难说。) 。
82. It's a long story。(说来话长/一言难尽。) 。
83. It's a small world。(世界真小。) 。
84. It's against the law!(那是违法的!) 。
85. It's a good opportunity!(好机会!) 。
86. It's dangerous!(危险!) 。
87. May I help you?(我能帮忙吗?) 。
88. No doubt about it。(毫无疑问。) 。
89. That's bullshit!(废话!) 。
90. Think it over。(仔细考虑一下。) 。
91. Time will tell。(时间会证明的。) 。
92. What a surprise!(太令人惊讶了!) 。
93. Whatever you say!(随便你!) 。
94. You are the boss!(听你的!你说了算!) 。
95. You have my word!(我保证!) 。
96. Tough job, tough day, tough world. Life is not always sweet. That's life! 。(艰苦的工作,艰难的日子,不幸的世界。生活并不总是甜蜜的。这就是生活!) 。
97. I need some sleep。(我需要睡眠。) 。
98. Take it easy。(别紧张。) 。
99. Just relax。(放松一下。) 。
100. Zip your fly!(闭嘴!)
蒙自南湖公园作文200字一
千奇百怪的丽江蝴蝶山让我知道了山的形状,闻名中外的玉龙雪山让我知道了冰川,久仰大名的老山给我讲述了革命先锋的英勇事迹。它们是一幅幅美丽的画卷,如果你想让我告诉你哪里是我最喜欢的地方?就让我悄悄地告诉你,它就是蒙自南湖。
蒙自南湖是在红河州蒙自县,这里是我童年快乐生长的地方,还有我爷爷、奶奶、爸爸和妈妈伴随着我成长。蒙自南湖是许多小朋友和老爷爷、老奶奶避暑的好地方,暑假到了我从文山和爸爸妈妈赶回了老家——蒙自。第二天早晨我的爷爷、奶奶步行来到了南湖,早上鸟语花香、普阳四照,南湖是由一片大湖,大湖中心有一座小岛组成的,每座桥都有一扇门,关着陆地上的桥头,分别叫做前门和后门。我和爷爷奶奶来到小岛中,里面的娱乐工具有鸭子船,鸭子船可以在湖里划着游览小岛的`美丽地房。我和奶奶说:“我们也去划鸭子船吧!”奶奶说:“那就走吧!”我们划着鸭子船游览了小岛的每个地方。蒙自南湖真是鸟语花香,迷人透顶啊!
这就是我游蒙自南湖的美好回忆,虽然这只是回忆,但是我永远都停留在那一天,因为这一天是我童年中一次美好的经历。
蒙自南湖公园作文200字二
悲伤大使的经典语录:人生苦短,有时间还是休闲一下吧。不要对不起自己这一辈子了。过年了,悲伤大使好不容易在家休息几天。平时吧,他总是嚷嚷要出去散散心,可惜一直忙着拉砖,想去也去不了。这次机会来了,马胖子要去蒙自办事,叫我们一道去玩,正好中了悲伤大使的意思。蒙自南湖边上的文艺秧歌队,正在排练,准备迎接春节期间的表演。看着老大妈们跳得那么欢乐,悲伤大使几次想冲进去,想跟着老大妈们一起跳舞。后被我们拉住,因为时间太紧了,怕他跳得起劲,忘记了回家。在前往南湖公园的路上,马胖子和悲伤大使神采奕奕。真是人逢喜事精神爽呀。南湖边上的书法爱好者用水代替墨水,在地上练习书法,笔锋很不错的。
蒙自南湖公园作文200字三
我们这次去云南,主要是去个旧,因为我们四爸在那里,可重庆没有直达云南的火车,只能到昆明转,而且昆明的是短途火车,也只能到蒙自,这还是这两年才开的新的线路,而蒙自到个旧还有差不多一个小时的路程。
我们是中午12点到的蒙自, 吃饱喝足了,就去蒙自的南湖公园走走看看了。这个公园是免费的,也就是大家平时休息散步的地方。不过环境还是不错的。
在大门口来张集体照,先来亮亮相了
蒙自的天气还是比较热,而且太阳晒着也很晒人的,紫外线很强的,必须提前搽好防晒霜的,否则很容易晒伤的。
里面到处都有休息的地方,罐罐是对于什么都很好奇,围着这休息的地方转上好几圈呢,玩得很高兴呢
公园的整体环境还是不错,由于感觉有点闷热,我们也没玩好久,就离开了。刚刚上车,就下雨了,而且是突如其来的的大暴雨,直到下了半个小时才停止呢,看来我们的运气还是很不错的。
起来 起来
Get up! Get up!
赢家诞生 完胜对手
The winner! By total annihilation.
催命阎王 Yama!
谁是下一个 谁还有胆量在赛场上一决雌雄 Who&39;s next? Where&39;s the guts to stop me in the ring?
挑战我的小阎王 With little Yama!
我能试试吗 Can I try?
我有个机器人 是我自己造的
I have a robot. I built it myself.
算了吧小子 这儿有规矩 交钱才能入场 Beat it kid! House Rules: You gotta pay to play.
这些够了吗
Oh, Is this enough?
你叫什么 小朋友
What&39;s your name, little boy?
我叫小宏 滨田宏 Hiro, Hiro Hamada.
准备好你的机器人 小虫 Prepare your bot, Zero...
两方对垒 决一死战
Two bots enter... One might leaves.
准备好了吗
Fighters ready? 开战 Fight!
这是我第一次参赛 能再试一次吗 That was my first fight. Can I try again?
没人喜欢输不起的人 小朋友
No one likes a sore loser little boy.
回家吧 Go home.
我还有钱
I&39;ve got more money...
准备好了吗
Fighters ready? 开战 Fight!
磁力神 Megabot!
灭了他 Destroy.
再见了 小阎王 什么
Not more "Little Yama". But what?
这怎么可能
This is not possible!
我也没想到 也许是新手运气好吧
Hey, I&39;m as surprised as you are. Beginner&39;s luck.
你还想再来一次吗
Do you wanna go again? 阎王 Yama?
NAME?
No one hustles Yama! Wooh! Hey!
给他点颜色看看
Teach him a lesson!
伙计们 有话好好说
Hey fellas. Let&39;s talk about this.
小宏 快上车 阿正
Hiro, get on! Tadashi!
来得真是时候
Ooh! Good timing.
NAME?
Are you okay? Yeah.
NAME?
Are you hurt? No!
那你在想什么 笨蛋
Then, what are you thinking, knuckle head!
你十三岁从高中毕业 就是为了干这个
You graduated high school and you&39;re 13 and this is what you&39;re doing?
抓紧了 Hold on!
机器人比赛是违法的 你会被抓进监狱的 Bot fighting is illegal. You&39;re gonna get yourself arrested.
机器人比赛不违法 参与才...才违法 Bot fighting is not illegal. Betting on bot fighting..thats..that&39;s illegal.
但没人会注意到的 我势头可猛了 老哥 But, so who could heed. I&39;m on a roll, big brother.
谁也不能阻止我 And there is no stopping me! 哦不 Oh, no.
嗨 卡斯阿姨 Hi, Aunt Cass.
你们还好吗 快告诉我你们没事 Are you guys okay? Tell me you&39;re okay...
NAME?
We&39;re fine. We&39;re okay.
那就好 Oh good.
那你们两个小笨蛋在想什么
Then what were you two knuckle heads thinking?!
过去的十年 我含辛茹苦把你们拉扯大
For 10 years, I heed the best I could to raise you.
我十全十美吗 不
Have I been perfect? No!
我很会养小孩吗 不
Do I know anything about children? No!
我该找本育儿手册来看吗 也许吧
Should I pick a book on parenting? Probably?
我想说什么来着 我本来想说...
Where I was going with this? I had a point...
NAME? NAME?
我也爱你
I love you too!
因为你们俩 我不得不在节拍诗之夜早早收工
I had to close up early because of you two fellons on beat poetry night.
因为你们我都暴饮暴食了 过来 糯米
Stress eating because of you! Come on, Moty!
真的好好吃啊
This is really good!
你最好在卡斯阿姨吃光餐厅里的所有食物之前
You&39;d better make this up to Aunt Cass,
想办法补偿她
before she eats everything in the cafe.
那是自然 For sure.
我希望你能吸取教训 小子
And I hope you learn your lesson, bone head.
我会的
你还要去参加机器人比赛 是吗
You&39;re going fight boting, aren&39;t you?
小镇那边还有一场比赛
There&39;s a fight across town.
如果我现在预约 还能赶得上
If I book now, I could still make it.
你什么时候做事前能用用你那聪明的大脑瓜啊 When are you gonna start doing something with that big brain of yours? What? Go to college like you?
好让别人教我我早就知道的东西
So people can tell me stuff I already know?
你简直不可理喻 Unbelievable.
老妈老爸会怎么说啊
Ahh! What would Mom and Dad say?
我不知道 他们已经过世了 I don&39;t know. They&39;re gone.
我三岁时他们就死了 记得吗
They died when I was 3, remember?
NAME?
I&39;ll take you. Really?
我阻止不了你 但我不会让你自己去
I can&39;t stop you from going, but I&39;m not gonna let you go on your own.
太棒了 Sweet!
我们来你的呆子学校做什么
What are we doing at your nerd school?
机器人比赛在那边 Bot fights that way!
我去拿点东西
Gotta grab something.
要用很长时间吗
Is this gonna take long?
淡定 我的大宝贝 拿完东西就走
Relax, you big baby, we will be in and out.
你还没见过我的实验室呢
Anyway, you&39;ve never seen my lab.
太棒了 终于见到你的呆子实验室了
Oh great! I get to see your Nerd Lab.
NAME?
Heads up! Wooh!
电磁悬浮
Electromag suspension?
你是谁
Who are you?
神行御姐 这是我弟弟小宏
Gogo, this is my brother, Hiro.
欢迎来到呆子实验室
Welcome to the Nerd Lab. 是啊 Yeah...
我从未见过应用在自行车上的电磁悬浮呢 I&39;ve never seen Electromag suspension on a bike before.
零阻力 骑得更快
Zero resistance, faster bike.
但...还不够快
But... Not fast enough.
还不够 Yet.
别动 站在线后面
Ohh! Woohh! Do not move! Behind the line please.
芥末无疆 这是我弟弟小宏
Hey, Wasabi. This is my brother, Hiro. 你好啊小宏 做好大吃一惊的准备
Hello, Hiro. Prepare to be amazed.
接好了 Catch!
NAME?
Laser induced Plasma? Oh, yeah.
运用一点磁约束技术来达到...
With a little magnetic confinement for ah..
超精密程度
Ultra precision.
你怎么在这么多东西中找到自己要用的 Wow, how did you find anything in this mess?
我有个系统 每样东西都放在各自的位置 I have a system. There is a place for everything, and everything in its place.
NAME?
I need this! You can&39;t do that!
你把这弄乱了 社会需要秩序!
This is anarchy! Society has rules!
不好意思 借过一下
Excuse me! Coming through! 阿正 Tadashi!
我的天哪 你一定是小宏
Oh my gosh, you must be Hiro!
久仰大名啊
I&39;ve heard so much about you!
来得正好
Perfect timing! Perfect timing!
全是碳化钨
That&39;s a whole lot of Tungsten Carbide.
足足四百磅
400 pounds of it.
过来 你一定会喜欢这个的`
Come here! Come here! You&39;re gonna love this.
一点高氯酸
A dash of per chloric acid.
一点钴 一点过氧化氢
A smidge of cobalt, a hint Hydrogen Peroxide...
加热至五百开尔文 然后...
super heated to 500 Kelvin, and... 快看 Tadah!
很不错吧
It&39;s really great, huh?
NAME?
So pink. Here&39;s the best part.
很神奇吧
I know right!
化学试剂对金属的脆化作用
Chemical metal embrittlement!
不赖嘛 哈妮柠檬
Not bad, Honey Lemon.
哈妮柠檬 神行御姐 芥末无疆 Honey Lemon? Gogo? Wasabi?
我把芥末洒在了衬衣上 就洒了一次 I spilled wasabi on my shirt one time people. One time!
外号都是弗莱德取的
Fred is the one who comes up with the nicknames.
谁是弗莱德
Ah... Who&39;s Fred?
鄙人在此
This guy right here!
莫惊慌 卡通服而已 我真人可不长这样 Ah! Ah! Don&39;t be alarmed, it is just a suit. This is not my real face and body.
我叫弗莱德
The name is Fred.
白天我是学校的吉祥物 但到了晚上 School mascot by day but by night,
我还是学校的吉祥物
I&39;m also a school mascot.
话说 你的专业是什么 So, what&39;s your major?
不 我不是这的学生 不过我可是专业级科学控 No! No! I&39;m not a student but I am a major science enthusiast..
我最近一直在怂恿哈妮去开发一个 I&39;ve been turning to get honey to develop a formula...
能把我变成喷火蜥蜴的化学公式
That can turn me into a fire breathing lizard at will.
但她居然说这"不科学"
But she says that&39;s not "science".