1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person’s voice.从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it’s easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn’t love you? 为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you’re attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they’re a perfect match.当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don’t is because I’m younger and pure. So I’m more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don’t want to be someone that you’re settling for. I don’t want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn’t get to you? What would I have done without you? You’re my family. You’re all I’ve got.要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
《西雅图不眠夜》
You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生
《西雅图不眠夜》
我喜欢并习惯了对变化的东西保持着距离,这样才会知道什么是最不会被时间抛弃的准则。比如爱一个人,充满变数,我于是后退一步,静静的看着,直到看见真诚的感情。
《西雅图夜未眠》
Destiny is something we've invented because we can't stand the fact that everything that happens is accidental.
所谓命运不过是托辞,因为我们无法忍受所有事情的发生都是偶然的这样的事实。
《西雅图夜未眠》
你不必将就我,我不愿成为任何人将就的对象。
《西雅图夜未眠》
Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
《西雅图不眠夜》
It's now or never.
此刻不做永无机会
"Never" is a frightening word.
永无是个可怕的字眼
We'd be fools to let happiness pass us by.
错过幸福,我们就是傻子
Winter must be cold for those with no warm memories.
没有温暖回忆的 冬季多冷啊
We've already missed the spring.
我们已错过春天
《西雅图夜未眠》
I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
《西雅图不眠夜》
What if someone you never met, someone you never saw, someone you never knew was the only someone for you?
《西雅图夜未眠》
When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
《西雅图不眠夜》
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你一生。
《西雅图未眠夜》
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引。因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对、地设一双。
《西雅图夜未眠》
You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
《西雅图不眠夜》
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你,埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。
《西雅图不眠夜》
Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
《Sleepless in Seattle》
Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
《Sleepless in Seattle》
I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
《西雅图夜未眠》
Well, I'm going to get out of bed every morning...
Breathe in and out all day long.
Then after a while I won't have to remind myself...
To get out of bed in the morning and breathe in and out.
And then after a while,
I won't have to think about how...
I had it great and perfect for a while.
《西雅图夜未眠》
真爱过的人很难再恋爱。
《西雅图不眠夜》
Well, I'm going to get out of bed every morning...
breathe in and out all day long.
Then after a while I won't have to remind myself...
to get out of bed in the morning and breathe in and out.
And then after a while I won't have to think about how..
《西雅图夜未眠》
When you added them all up, it just meant we were supposed to be together.
And I knew it. I knew it the very first time I touched her.
It was like coming home...
only to no home I'd ever known.
I was just taking her hand...
to help her out of a car...
and I knew it.
It was like-
- Magic.
《西雅图夜未眠》
You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被杀死都比这容易.
《Sleepless in Seattle》
再见黑鸟,现在有人爱我了
《西雅图夜未眠》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中注定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的'人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很容易再恋爱。
6.Everybody panics before they get married.
每个人婚前都会紧张的。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引。因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双。