Thousand times no! 绝对办不到!
Easy does it. 慢慢来。
Don't push me. 别逼我。
Have a good of it.玩的很高兴。
What is the fuss? 吵什么?
Still up? 还没睡呀?
It doesn't make any differences. 没关系。
Don't let me down. 别让我失望。
God works. 上帝的安排。
Don't take ill of me. 别生我气。
Does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗?
Don't flatter me. 过奖了。
Big mouth! 多嘴驴!
Sure thing! 当然!
I'm going to go. 我这就去。
Never mind. 不要紧。
Can-do. 能人。
Close-up. 特写镜头。
Drop it! 停止!
Bottle it! 闭嘴!
Don''t play possum! 别装蒜!
There is nobody by that name working here.这里没有这个人。
Break the rules. 反规则。
How big of you! 你真棒!
Poor thing! 真可怜!
Nuts! 呸;胡说;混蛋
Make it up! 不记前嫌!
Watch you mouth. 注意言辞。
Any urgent thing? 有急事吗?
Don't over do it. 别太过分了。
Can you dig it? 你搞明白了吗?
You want a bet? 你想打赌吗?
What if I go for you? 我替你去怎么样?
Who wants? 谁稀罕?
Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。
Gild the lily. 画蛇添足。
I'll be seeing you. 再见。
I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗?
I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂静。
Why are you so sure? 怎么这样肯定?
Is that so? 是这样吗?
Don't get loaded. 别喝醉了。
Don't get high hat. 别摆架子。
Right over there. 就在那里。
Doggy bag. 打包袋。
That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。
Sleeping on both ears. 睡的香。
Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。
I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家.
It's up in the air. 尚未确定。
I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。
Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。
Good for you! 好得很!
Help me out. 帮帮我。
Let's bag it. 先把它搁一边。
Lose head. 丧失理智。
Talk truly. 有话直说。
He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。
You bet! 一定,当然!
That is a boy! 太好了,好极了!
It's up to you. 由你决定。
The line is engaged. 占线。
My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。
Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事实。
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚
奇迹每天都在发生。
Miracles happen every day.
糟糕的事难免会发生。
A bad thing is going to happen.
妈妈总是说死亡是生命的一部分。
Mama always said that death is a part of life.
我不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情。
I am not smart, but I know what love is.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
Stupid people do stupid things, can also be understood as fools have fortune.
通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。
People can learn a lot of things through other people's shoes.
人的一生都会花很多时间在无聊的事情上。
People spend a lot of time on boring things.
你只有忘记以往的事情,才能够继续前进。
You can only move on if you forget the past.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道你会得到什么。
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
以往的失意与得意,迷惘与清晰,都显得不那么重要了。
Past disappointments and pride, confusion and clarity, are not so important.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental like on a breeze.
妈妈说过,要往前走,就得先忘掉过去。我想,这就是跑的用意。
No. 1
Michael: You and me,It's real.
我和你,是真的
No. 2
Michael/Lincoln: Just have a little faith.
活得有信念点!
No. 3
Abruzzi: I kneel only to God. Don't see him here.
我只向上帝下跪。他可不在这!
No. 4
Abruzzi: Take my hand so we can put all this behind us.
握手言和,把以前的一切一笔勾销吧。
Does not a warm hand feel better than a cold shark?
温暖的手不比冷酷的人好得多吗?
No. 5
Friend of Sucre: You look like hell.
越狱Sucre: I'm man from hell, puppy. Now, I just gotta go to Vegas.
-你看起来像是去拼命的。
-我可是从地狱逃出来的!我现在就要去维加斯。
No. 6
Sucre's GF: What do you want from the future?
Sucre: Would you run if I said you?
Sucre's GF: Would you chase me if I did?
女友:你将来想得到什么?
Sucre: 如果我说是你,你会逃开吗?
女友:如果我逃开了,你会来追我吗?
No. 7
Veronica: Michael, you are where you are because of your brother.
Michael: You are telling me he's where he is because of me.
-Michael, 你能有今天都是因为你哥哥。
-也就是说,他有今天也是因为我。
No. 8
T-bag: You think you are the only one who feels betrayed? I…loved you, Susan. Real love. For the first time in my life... And then…and then what you do to me like that just throw me back into the dark and toss me out of the back door...I have sins in the past. But when I met you, the person, that one who did all the terrible things, he died. And I was reborn. By the grace of your love I was a new man, a better man. When you sent me here to this place with these people, you bring that dirty bastard right home.
你认为只有你觉得被人背叛了吗?我。。。曾经爱过你,Susan. 我生命中的第一次真爱。而你。。而你所做的,却是把我扫地出门,重新赶回黑暗之中。我过去是有过罪恶,但当我遇见你的那一刻,那个做尽坏事的人就已经死了,而我则获得了重生。在你爱情的光辉中,我成了一个新的人,一个更好的人。当你把我送进这里,与这些人为伍时,过去那个肮脏的`罪人又将复活。
天堂与地狱的一线之隔,原来是爱。
No. 9
Sucre: Why do you want to see him so hard anyway? Michael: Because he's my brother.
-你为什么这么想见他?
-因为他是我哥哥。
No. 10
T-bag: How about getting us to somewhere cooler, say, Africa?
把我们丢到凉快点的地方去怎么样,比如,非洲?
look at the man,when the guy woke up this morning,he was a white
嘿,早上这哥们还是个白人呢!
No. 11
Sara: I believe in being part of the solution, not the problem.
我的信条是成为解决问题的方法,而不是问题本身。
No. 12
Michael: There is a plan to make all of this right.
有个计划可以让所有事情顺利。
No. 13
All: Utah~~
犹他!
当所有人的行踪以犹他为中心聚拢时,它已成为毋庸置疑的第二季中心词,以奇高无比的出现频率与“众口一词”的特殊效果荣登经典。
偏爱T-bag慵懒地坐上车时,甩出的那一句Utah~,散漫不羁,玩世不恭,又带着那么点桀骜不驯。此人乃雅痞之流。
No. 14 Haywire
- What's your problem?
- I got a neuroanatomic lesion affecting my reticular activating system.
林肯·布鲁斯- What does that mean?
- It means I don't sleep.
- 你有什么问题吗?
- 我有神经管能上的损伤,影响了我的网状活化系统。
- 那是什么意思?
- 就是说,我不用睡觉。
- I just shared a secret with you. Now, it's your turn.
- Want to know what the tattoos mean?
- Yeah.
- Nothing.
- 我刚刚告诉你我的秘密了。轮到你了。
- 想知道那些纹身的意思么?
- 当然!
- 什么意思也没有。
- Who are you?
- 你是谁?
- Haywire, do I look even vaguely familiar to you?
- Are you the guy who stole my toothpaste?
-Haywire, 你对我连一点模糊的印象都没有吗?
-你是那个偷我牙膏的人?
- You got something in your teeth again.
你牙缝里又卡了东西。
No. 15 Sucre
- I'll do anything you need. You see these hands? They're digging machines. You want to go to China? I'll get you to China. I'll dig like a psychotic rodent if I have to.
-我会做你需要的任何事。你看到我的手了?这双手就是掘土机。你想到中国去?那我就帮你挖到中国去。我可以像土拨鼠一样疯狂挖洞!
- I wasn't trying to escape.
- Sure you weren't. You were just out there howling at the moon.
- 我没有试图逃跑。
- 你当然没有。你只是在外面对着月亮嚎而已。
- Ever hear of tensile strength? Hooke's Law of Elasticity?
- What do you think?
- If we drill holes in strategic locations, we compromise the load-carrying capacity of the wall.
- How about speaking English?
- 听说过延展强度吗?胡克定律? - 你说呢?
- 如果我们在关键位置钻孔,墙的承重强度就会降低。
- 你不能用英语讲吗?
- I've got a question for you, Fish. What if we do all this work, and the pipe is ten feet that way?
- It won't be.
- You got X-ray vision?
- I calculated the drill point coordinates, hid them in my tattoo, and then projected them back onto the wall. Everything's been worked out so the image hits the right spot. It's just math.
- What if your math is wrong?
- You'll drill into one of a dozen gas lines behind the wall. There'll be an explosion, and we'll be burned alive.
- But you're good at math, right?
- 我有问题问你,雏儿。如果我们在这边钻孔,管道在那边十英尺的地方会怎么样?
- 不会的。
- 你有透视眼么?
- 我算过了钻孔的坐标,隐在了我的纹身里,然后把坐标重新投射回墙上。所有东西都经过精确计算所以图像会卡准那些关键位置。数学罢了。
- 如果你的数学错了呢?
- 你会钻裂墙里的煤气管道。会发生爆炸,而我们会被活活烧死。
- 但你数学很好,是吧?
- I got a message from your cellie, bro. He says he's okay and he's trying to fill in the blanks.
- Did he say he's trying, or that he already got the blanks filled in?
- Yo, man, I don't know. I didn't write it down.
- Okay. Now you gotta tell him that I filled in the hole.
- 我从你室友那给你带了条口信,哥们。他说他很好,而且他在试着填补空白。
- 他说他在试,还是已经填上了?
- 兄弟,这我就不知道了。我又没抄下来。
- 好吧。那你去告诉他,我已经填补了洞。
-You were supposed to turn off the A/C, not turn on the furnace. It's getting so hot in here.
一、《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
二、《Be lost迷失》
To remember, to let go, and to move on.
铭记,释怀,然后继续前行!
三、《The kite runner追风筝的.人》
For you, thousand times over.
为你,千千万万遍
四、《Fame》
1.There are somethings success is not.
有些事并不代表着成功。
2.It's not fame.It's not money or power.
不是名誉,不是金钱或权利,
3.Success is waking up in the morning,so excited about what you have to do.
成功是清晨醒来,对自己的人生充满期待;
4.That you literally fly out the door .It's getting to work with people you love.
让你激动的飞出房门,是与你爱的人们一同拼搏。
5.Success is connecting with the word and making people feel.
成功是与世界为伴,感染周围的人。
6.It's finding a way to bind together people,who have nothing in common but a dream.
是将人们凝聚到一起,一起追逐梦想!
7.It's falling asleep at night knowing you did the best job you could.
是夜晚入眠时的问心无愧!
8.Success is joy and freedom and friend sheep.And success is love!
成功是喜悦,自由和友情,成功是爱!