We know Chuck had a thing for elder women. 我们知道Chuck对老女人感兴趣。——《绯闻女孩》
People do good deeds for many reasons, but sometimes good deeds have bad consequences. 人们做好事的理由有很多,但有时好事却招致恶果。——《绝望主妇》
I have the one thing that you never will. Her respect. 我拥有你这辈子都得不到的东西,她的`尊敬。——《吸血鬼
Too late to turn back now. 现在回头 为时已晚。——《绯闻女孩》
I give you my word you will be dead.我向你保证,你死定了!——《吸血鬼日记》
You always think you have more time.你总觉得以后还有机会。——《美女上错身》
Until I met you and Bernadette, my trips to the bathroom had been entirely focused on elimination. Now they have a delightful social aspect.认识你和伯纳黛特前,我的洗手间之旅只有排泄这一个主题,现在又多了个社交功能。——《生活大爆炸》
Whenever we make mistakes, we need to apologize, and then we need to move on. 只要犯了错,就应该道歉,然后释怀,继续生活。——《绝望主妇》
I don't keep secrets from you. I'd ask you to return the favor. 我对你毫无保留,你也要投桃报李吧。——《尼基塔》
Death is everywhere. Most of us try to avoid it. Others can't get out of its way. 死神无处不在,多数人都唯恐避之不及,有些人则难逃厄运。——《1000种死法》
There's nothing better for a father than when his child shines brighter than he ever did. 最让一位父亲高兴的事莫过于他的孩子比他更成功。——《嘻哈帝国》
If we root ourselves too deeply in the past, we'll miss what's right in front of us. 如果我们对过去扎根太深,就会错过现在。——《不死法医》
Every experience you ever had, every seeming mistake or blind alley, was actually a straight line to who you were meant to be. 你的每个经历,每次错误,每次失败都帮助你走向了你应该成为的`那个人。——《灵书妙探》
There's more to life than scores and book learning. 生活中不只有分数和书本。——《神烦警探》
Knowledge has made you powerful.知识让你变得强大。——《权力的游戏》
爱看美剧的你爱上了它的精彩剧情还是它的帅哥美女?看上了它能帮你提升英语还是瞄上了它能陪你打发无聊时光?不管你抱着怎样的心态来观看美剧,你都会被其中某些句子深深的.打动。
1.My brain in better than everybody's!
朕是全世界最聪明的人!《生活大爆炸》
2 你害我分心
You distract me. I've been distracted since the moment I met you. Because all I can think about is how much I want to kiss you.
你害我分心。从遇见你的那一刻起,你就让我分心。因为我的脑海里满满都是想吻你的冲动。《生活大爆炸》
3.恋爱中能得到多少其实全部取决于你付出了多少
I think you might find the support you're looking for, if you realize that realtionship are a give and take.
你要知道,你在一段恋爱中能得到多少其实全部取决于你付出了多少。《生活大爆炸》
4达到目标的最好办法
The best way to achieve a goal is to devote 100% of your time and energy to it.
达到目标的最好办法就是投入自己百分之百的时间和精力去完成它。《生活大爆炸》
5你的一字一句都像是冷冷的酸雨
Your words fall like acid rain on the wounded petals of my heart.
你的一字一句都像是冷冷的酸雨在我破碎的心上胡乱地拍。《生活大爆炸》
6你上太空的时候
When you got to go space, it was hard for me. Because it made me realize they'll just send anyone up there.
你上太空的时候,我挺难受的。因为这让我意识到,只要是个人就能被太空总署送上去。《生活大爆炸》
7如果没有你这个朋友
If you weren't my friend, there'd be a hole in my life!
如果没有你这个朋友,我的人生会若有所失。《生活大爆炸》
8我要积极接受一切
From now on, I'm gonna say yes--yes to love, yes to adventure, yes to life, whatever it maybe, the answer's going to be yes.
这从今天起,我要积极接受一切,接受爱,接受挑战,拥抱生活,不管什么事,我都会勇敢地去接受。《生活大爆炸》
9你得有壮士断腕的勇气结束感情
You have to have the courage to end the relationship. Break it off, shake hands, walk away.I know it's hard, honey, but that's how you grow.
你得有壮士断腕的勇气结束感情。分手止损、握手道别、甩手走人。我知道这很困难,但人都是这样成长的。
10一定要珍惜那些还你身边的亲朋好友
Just make sure, you know, you appreciate those who... who are still there for you.
你要记住,一定要珍惜那些还在你身边的亲朋好友。